Ponticlaro is a web development company in Austin.
It’s important to partner with an experienced team when choosing a web development company or agency. We handcraft our web development services as a research-based web development company in Austin and New York.
We know what works on the web, and the web endures.
Professional web development remains critical for new and existing businesses, arts organizations, marketing teams, design agencies, and anyone with websites as part of their online strategy. Being a local web development company means we can work with you on-site and off.
Why you need a web development company
Many areas of the market are experiencing generational change as more products and services are delivered online and through digital platforms. The attention economy represents an opportunity for existing organizations. When was the last time you revisited your web strategy in this emerging environment?
We work with you as your web development company in Austin to streamline your design and content to make sure your community, services, and ideas find your audience.
“Ponticlaro can always be counted on to be up to speed on current and emerging trends in the digital field and makes just the right suggestions on how to approach a particular project for best effect. Their ability to understand and appreciate aesthetics and decisions from a creative’s point of view is excellent — and rare. “
- Build websites with open source tools and common content management systems like WordPress, Drupal, Django, and Shopify.
- Lead organizational adoption of performance-based metrics to improve organic search traffic and website site health through meaningful technical sprints
- Use Bootstrap and Material Design to style and combine components into design systems, UIs, dashboards, and themes
- Develop new WordPress Features, Blocks, and Plugins
- Develop new Drupal modules and themes
- Migrate sites from Drupal 6 to Drupal 9, and between Drupal and WordPress
- Audit existing sites for accessibility and provide industry-leading guidance for WCAG 2.1 improvements
What we deliver
You will get a live, already configured website, and content management system designed for mobile devices, that follows your brand identity guidelines, industry best practices, and a roadmap based on our principles for long-term website stability.
In addition, you will gain a better understanding of opportunities unique to your web project. You will receive a website that functions well on many levels, one that looks as good as it performs.
How to start working with a web development company
We build websites based on an initial conversation or email to establish a brief, followed by a proposal presentation, which details the work to be completed, launch window, support agreement, and costs associated.